Welcome to a snippet of our world. We are a family of six, three teen boys and one 6yo girl, living, laughing, learning and loving in our own way via life learning, home education, unschooling, call it what you will. We have strong family values, are working towards peace and positivity, are constantly working on good communication, goal setting, healthy lifestyle and creating the life that we want. Please enjoy the snapshots of our life......







Thursday, September 30, 2010

What kids say...

K was watching me very intently as I was getting ready to go out for the day. I don't use much makeup but a slick of mascara, a dash of lippy and my hair being brushed was all being taken in, or so I thought! I was having a feel good happy mother and daughter moment and as I finished I asked her "How do I look?", more to generate conversation with her than because I actually wanted her opinion. She said, "Well, you have a pimple on your forehead."

Moment shattered.

1 comment: